Global Student Entrepreneur Awards
November 5, 2020 Memorial University
The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) program, hosted by Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), is designed for post-secondary students who own and operate businesses.
During the competition on November 5th at Memorial University, local finalists will compete against the Atlantic’s best by pitching for their chance at over $50,000 in cash and prizes and attend the Canadian National GSEA Competition in Halifax. The National winner will compete against the world’s best student entrepreneurs at the Global Finals for their chance at the global title. Additional prizes also include cash and services donated by EO members, such as web design, printing, public relations, and consulting.
Apart from the top-notch prize packages, the most valuable piece of GSEA is the access to EO members and their networks. EO members are entrepreneurs who run businesses with $1M + revenue and who have lived it all. They are there to support you along your entrepreneurial journey.
For more information on GSEA join us for an info session on April 30th at 11:00am Atlantic Time.
$50,000 in Cash and Services
Global Final Rounds
Canadian National Competition
January 21-22, 2021
Atlantic Regional Competition
November 5, 2020
Deadline: October 16, 2020
GSEA Atlantic 2016 Champion – Peter Thiesen
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) was founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs. With over 10,000 members in 144 chapters in 48 countries throughout the world, we enable business owners to learn from each other to experience greater business success while forming strong professional and personal relationships.
We provide events, leadership development, a forum for online discussion, and educational opportunities with the goal of teaching, inspiring, and transforming entrepreneurs into active members of a global business community.
Deadline for entry is October 16, 2020.
Apply today for GSEA! You qualify for GSEA if: Requirements
- You are enrolled for the current academic year in a university/college as an undergraduate or graduate* student at the time of application. Full-time enrollment is not required; part-time enrollment is acceptable.
- You are the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of your company and principally responsible for its operation. Each company can be represented by only one owner/co-founder.
- Your business has been in operation for at least six consecutive months prior to the application.
- Your business has generated US $500 or received US $1000 in investments at the time of application.
- You have not been one of the top seven finalists from any previous year’s GSEA Global Finals Competition.
- You are under 30 years of age
Know a student perfect for GSEA? Nominate them today!